Faculty Positions at EOAS
The Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Science department at Florida State University invites applications for the following tenure-track faculty positions:
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor in Meteorology / Physical Oceanography
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor in Geodynamics
If qualified and interested in a specific Faculty job opening as advertised, apply to Florida State University at https://jobs.fsu.edu . If you are a current FSU employee, apply via myFSU > Self Service. Applicants are required to complete the online application with all applicable information. Applications must include education details even if attaching a Vita. Please upload all documents to a single pdf file including a Cover Letter, CV or Vita, Statement of Teaching and Research, and contact information for three references.
A&P, USPS, and OPS Positions at EOAS
The Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Science department at Florida State University has the following A&P, USPS, and OPS positions open:
- No openings at this time
Positions outside of EOAS
Positions listed below are not affiliated the Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Science department nor Florida State University:
- Climate Extension Specialist, Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant at University of Illinois Extension. closes 01/03/2018
- Post-doctoral Research Associate – MeteorologyUniversity of Oklahoma with a closing date of January 31, 2018.
- Instructor in Geoscience Florida International University with a closing date of January 18th, 2018.
- Instructor - Environmental Policy Florida International University with a closing date of January 15th, 2018.
- Research Fellow in Fluid MechanicsResearch Fellow in Fluid Mechanics University of Leeds, UK with a closing date of December 15th, 2017
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist in Climatology at Columbia University closes 03-01-2018
- Associate Research Scientist in Subseasonal-to-Seasonal Climate Variability and Prediction at Columbia University closes 12-18-2017
Position at UCAR as November 30th. For a full listing see: https://ucar.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?version=1&company_id=15947
<a href=”https://ucar.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=218251&company_id=15947&version=1&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=992772&level=levelid1&levelid1=45209&startflag=2>Electrical Engineer III (18031)
Boulder, Colorado, United States
- Instrumentation Engineer (Engineer II) (18013) Boulder, Colorado, United States
- NCAR Associate Director, Climate and Global Dynamics (CGD) Boulder, Colorado, United States
- JCSDA Executive Officer (Project Manager III) (17175) College Park, Maryland, United States
- Maintenance Electrician (18039) Boulder, Colorado, United States
- Maintenance Mechanic (18038) Boulder, Colorado, United States
- Program Specialist III/IV (18008) Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
- Jack Eddy Postdoctoral Fellowship (18002) Various Locations
- Postdoctoral Fellow I (18029) Boulder, Colorado
- Postdoctoral Fellow I (18040) Boulder, Colorado
- RF Technician II or III (18037) Boulder, Colorado