UCAR Human Resources seeks applicants for the following professional openings at NCAR|UCAR as of Monday, April 17, 2017:
- HPC Storage Software Engineer I (17108) Boulder, Colorado
- HPC Software Engineer/Programmer II (17066) Boulder, Colorado
- Software Engineer/Programmer II (17105) Boulder, Colorado
- Software Engineer/Programmer III (17097) Boulder, Colorado
- Software Engineer/Programmer III (17103) Boulder, Colorado
- Postdoctoral Fellow (17110) Boulder, Colorado
- Inverse Modeling/Data Assimilation Project Scientist I (17115) Boulder, Colorado
All opportunities, including current internship and fellowship solicitations: bit.ly/ncar-ucar-jobs
The University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR) is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer that strives to develop and maintain a diverse workforce. UCAR is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy.
Whatever your intersection of identities, you are welcome at UCAR. We are committed to inclusivity and promoting an equitable environment that values and respects the uniqueness of all members of our organization.